Tips On Removing Old Carpet Stains With WD-40 Company
Join Brand Manager Linda Cernik-Price of WD-40 Company as she shares cleaning tips and tricks on how to remove permanently those nasty carpet and rug stains…including those challenging stains that keep coming back! It’s information you can use for a cleaner, fresher, and healthier home.
Give Tackling Tough Stains a Shot
Whether old or new, tough carpet stains can be eliminated
Pet stains, red wine spots, ground-in dirt, spilled baby food…..we’ve all had one or more of these tough stains —new or old— in our carpets….
The good news is that just because you’ve tried before to get them out doesn’t mean it’s impossible. Don’t give up on old carpet stains…..there IS a way to tackle these trouble spots!
Spot Shot® Instant Carpet Stain Remover quickly, effectively and safely removes carpet stains – even old stains and nasty pet stains, which can be a problem, a source of frustration and embarrassment in the household…especially for active families with pets!
Spot Shot works instantly to power out carpet stains without scrubbing. Just a quick blast of Spot Shot, blot, and the toughest stains disappear, leaving your carpet smelling clean and fresh.
- Even the toughest and old stains from pets, greasy foods, chocolate, motor oil, red wine, blood, coffee, cola and lipstick are no match for Spot Shot’s complete cleaning power that prevents stains from returning.
- Spot Shot’s aerosol format powers through fibers, carpet backing and through the pad to reach the entire stain – not just the surface stain. Its unique formula breaks the stain’s chemical bond to carpet fibers and allows for the entire stain to be blotted up and leave your carpet clean and deodorized.
- Spot Shot Pet Aerosol is certified non-toxic.
- You can use Spot Shot on any washable fabric. It’s great on laundry stains, but can be used in the car and on upholstery (just make sure to put paper or cloth towels behind the fabric and rinse thoroughly).
Here’s a common misconception: Never scrub a carpet stain! It can break down carpet fibers and actually “push” stains deeper in to your carpet. It will look clean, but the stain can wick back up from the carpet backing or pad to create a “ghost stain”.
For old or really tough stains, liberally spray on Spot Shot and keep constant pressure on the paper towels or white cloth being used to blot the stain (a cookie sheet with books or a bag of apples is perfect). Check stain after about an hour.
Always wipe treated areas with water to ensure there’s no residue to attract dirt.
And….Spot Shot is safe to use around pets and kids!
“The Balancing Act is a natural partner for Spot Shot Instant Carpet Stain Remover because the show offers helpful tips and solutions for today’s busy woman,” said Tim Lesmeister, vice president of marketing for WD-40 Company. “And Spot Shot Instant Carpet Stain Remover is a great tool to have on hand for spills and old carpet stains to prevent a simple mess from becoming a permanent problem!”
Tune in to the Balancing Act on Lifetime on Thursday, July 17th and 24th, 2014 at 7:00 am (ET/PT) as Linda Cernik-Price, Brand Manager for WD-40 Company joins host Olga Villaverde to talk tough about stains.
For more information, please visit: http://www.spotshot.com
© 2014 O2 Media, Inc. All rights reserved. O2 Media and the O2 Media logo are trademarks of O2 Media, Inc.
The Balancing Act and the Balancing Act Logo are trademarks of The Balancing Act TV, LLC
Lifetime and the Lifetime Logo are trademarks of Lifetime Entertainment Services, LLC
The Balancing Act® on Lifetime Tackles Stains with WD-40
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
The Balancing Act® on Lifetime Features WD-40, Remington Arms, United Security Financial Corp.
WD-40, Remington Arms, United Security Financial Co. take center stage on July 17th show
(POMPANO BEACH, Fla. – PR LOG – July 16, 2014) Award-winning morning show The Balancing Act® on the Lifetime® Channel will feature WD-40, Remington Arms and United Security Financial Co. on Thursday, July 17th at 7:00 a.m. (ET/PT). Tune in as The Balancing Act hosts help jump start the day with in-depth conversation, recipe ideas and trusted information to empower a woman’s life. This show will re-air on July 24th at 7:00 a.m. (ET/PT) on Lifetime.
Don’t miss these featured segments taking center stage on The Balancing Act:
Beginner Shooting Sorts – with Remington Outdoor Company
– Responsible firearm ownership and safe-use begins for many at a young age. Join Haley Heath, spokeswoman for Remington Arms, as she discusses the benefits of spending quality family fun time between parents and kids, and how teaching kids how to use introductory firearms like air rifles and small caliber 22’s is for many a good entry into the sport of hunting and target practice. http://www.remington.com
Tackling Carpet Stains – with WD-40
– Getting out tough carpet stains can be a challenge. Join Brand Manager Linda Cernik-Price of the WD-40 Company as she shares cleaning tips and tricks on how to permanently remove those nasty carpet and rug stains, including those challenging stains that keep coming back, with safe, non-toxic cleaning solutions! It’s information you can use for a cleaner, fresher, and healthier home. http://www.spotshot.com
Realizing the Benefits of Home Ownership – with United Security Financial Corporation
– The dream of home ownership is alive and well. For those considering a home purchase, that dream means focusing on a key component to home ownership: financing. Join Lois Johnson, CEO of United Security Financial Corp. as she discusses the ins and outs of obtaining affordable financing, securing the highest quality loan and finding the best mortgage experience possible. http://www.unitedsecurityfinancial.net
About The Balancing Act® on Lifetime® Television
Now in its 6th year, The Balancing Act continues to empower women in all aspects of their lives. The mission at The Balancing Act is simple – the show strives to help today’s modern woman balance it all by bringing them exceptional solutions to everyday problems. Entertaining, educational and trusted by women, viewers can tune in to America’s premier morning show The Balancing Act on weekday mornings at 7:00 am (ET/PT) airing on Lifetime television. For additional information or to view a segment visit: http://www.thebalancingact.com
For more information regarding O2 Media, Branded Entertainment, Product Placement and TV Brand Integration go to: http://o2mediainc.com/Pages/187/Branded-Entertainment
Join the Conversation!
Like us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/TheBalancingActFans
Follow us on Twitter at: http://twitter.com/balancingacttv
Watch us on YouTube at: http://www.youtube.com/thebalancingact