Mrs. Dash No-salt Seasonings
Article: Alberto-Culver Company
Share this article!
Mrs. Dash No-Salt Seasonings
===CHEF ON CAM===
? This is a meal that is out of this world and takes about 30 minutes to make.
? All you need is a Mrs. Dash Garlic & Herb, a pound of lean pork tenderloin... honey... some low sodium soy sauce... and sesame seeds.
? You can prep the marinade in the morning on your way to work... it takes about 5 minutes, then when you get home, it's ready to go.
Asian Pork Tenderloin with Sesame Seeds
? 1 lb. pork tenderloin
? 1/4 cup honey
? 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
? 1 Tbsp. Mrs. Dash® Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
? 3 Tbsp. sesame seeds
1. Spread pork tenderloin with honey, soy sauce and Mrs. Dash® Garlic & Herb and place in a resealable bag and let marinate in the refrigerator for 2 to 8 hours.
2. Preheat oven to 500°F (180°C).
3. Place sesame seeds on waxed paper and roll tenderloin in sesame seeds.
4. Place pork tenderloin in a baking dish and roast for 25 minutes or until pork reaches 160°F (71°C) on a meat thermometer.
5. Remove from oven, cool, refrigerate overnight or until very cold.
6. Slice on the diagonal.
7. Can be served with hot mustard, plum sauce and sesame seeds.
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 30 min to 40 min
===DANIELLE ON CAM===
So Chef: we've got our meat for our meal... it's low sodium, low fat and all taste. What side works with this?
===CHEF / ON CAM===
?One of my favorites is Orzo with Mushrooms & Sundried Tomatoes! It uses Mrs. Dash Tomato Basil blend.
?It's easy, fast & healthy!
Orzo with Mushrooms & Sundried Tomatoes
? 4 tsp Mrs. Dash® Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend
? 2/3 cup orzo pasta
? 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
? 2 Tbsp. sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
? 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
1. Bring 2 quarts water to a boil.
2. Add orzo and cook according to package directions.
3. Meanwhile, place sliced mushrooms and chopped sun-dried tomatoes in a microwave safe dish, cover with 1/2 cup water (make sure that sun dried tomatoes are completely submerged in water) and microwave on high for 4 minutes.
4. Let stand 5 minutes to re-hydrate tomatoes.
5. Drain in colander and place mushrooms and tomatoes in casserole dish.
6. When orzo is cooked, drain it well and add to casserole.
7. Toss with Mrs. Dash® Tomato Basil Garlic and grated Parmesan cheese and serve.
Prep Time: 5 min.
Cook Time: 10 min.