Boutique Fashions on a Budget for Your Little Fashionista With Sparkle In Pink
Calling all MINI-Fashionistas! Diane Larsen and Quynn Larsen, owners of the popular online store – “Sparkle In Pink,” join us to discuss the latest and affordable fashions, for your little Princess in Waiting. The fun store carries everything from tops and bottoms… to leg warmers, swimwear, headbands and jewelry.. all great quality and great prices. You can check out what Sparkle In Pink has to offer, in our chic fashion show. And put a sparkle in your little girl’s eye. Don’t miss it
Girls' Boutique Fashions on a Budget
Is your daughter a fashionista? Let her shine in trendy, unique clothing that's budget friendly!
To Moms everywhere….is your daughter a fashionista?
Then look no further than Sparkle In Pink who will gladly cater to your “Princess in waiting”. Sparkle in Pink carries the most trendy boutique clothing and accessories for half the cost of most boutiques.
- Very Affordable – Their most expensive outfit or dress is usually only $14.99 and most clothing items being under $10 and many accessories under $1.99. These low prices make it affordable for moms to doll their little girls up without breaking the bank.
- One stop shop – For all your little ones fashion needs including dresses, everyday wear, birthday outfits, Holiday outfits, dance outfits, photo props, sport outfits, special event clothing, footwear, accessories, special outfits to bring your new baby home from the hospital in style, and more.
- Sparkle in Pink designs their own unique clothing that Come in Complete Sets! Sparkle in Pink did their research and found that moms want to buy the complete outfit. Sometimes it’s hard when you are shopping online to put outfits together and click page to page matching things up, but they wanted to simplify a mom’s life by putting together the trendiest sets with every possible accessory to match, so you don’t have to do the work –they’ll do it for you! They take the hassle out of shopping and help you with the perfect complete outfit.
Sparkle in Pink opened their online store October 10, 2011 and it started in an unfinished basement! Here’s the backstory:
Quynn Larsen the founder along with Diane Larsen are the owners of Sparkle In Pink. It all started when she had her first baby girl Halli. Months before she was due Quynn was shopping all over trying to find the frilliest girlie clothing and accessories she could find for her baby to wear.
While shopping around she realized how hard it was to actually find cute unique boutique clothing that was not way overpriced. Most boutique outfits and dresses were around $50 which she could only fit into for a short time. That is when she decided to start her own wholesale boutique with a mission to offer moms the trendiest girlie items at wholesale pricing.
They want to make little girls all around the world feel like princess’s and make them feel beautiful for any occasion!
Don’t miss the fashion show so tune in to The Balancing Act on September 9, 17 or 23rd at 7:00 am (ET/PT) on Lifetime Television as Diana Larsen, owner of Sparkle in Pink discusses the latest in affordable fashions for your little one.
The Balancing Act® on Lifetime Talks Fashions for Little Girls that Sparkle
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
The Balancing Act® on Lifetime Talks Fashions for Little Girls that Sparkle & the Power of Manuka
Sparkle in Pink, Comvita’s Manuka Honey take center stage on August 6th show
(POMPANO BEACH, Fla. – PR LOG – August 4, 2014) Award-winning morning show The Balancing Act® on the Lifetime® Channel welcomes some of the hottest names in fashionista clothing, and a special New Zealand honey on Wednesday, August 6th at 7:00 a.m. (ET/PT). Tune in as The Balancing Act hosts help jump start the day with lively conversation, demonstrations and trusted information to empower a woman’s life. This show will re-air on August 13th at 7:00 a.m. (ET/PT) on Lifetime.
Don’t miss these featured segments taking center stage on The Balancing Act:
– Little Girl’s Fashions — with Sparkle in Pink
For princesses-in-waiting, there are boutique fashions on a budget that won’t cost moms a fortune. Join Diane Larsen and Quynn Larsen, owners of the popular online store “Sparkle In Pink,” as they discuss the latest in affordable fashions for your little one. The store carries everything from tops and bottoms to leg warmers, swimwear, headbands and jewelry. Viewers will also see a chic fashion show! http://www.sparkleinpink.com
– Discover the Power of Manuka Honey – with Comvita
Honey isn’t just something you put in your tea. In fact, it dates back 150 million years and is believed to be the world’s first medicine. But not all honey is the same. Manuka honey comes from the pollution-free forests of New Zealand; it’s world-renowned for its unique flavor and health benefits. Join Manuka honey expert Kylie Glover from Comvita as we learn about the healing properties of this special honey. http://comvita.com
About The Balancing Act® on Lifetime® Television
Now in its 6th year, The Balancing Act continues to empower women in all aspects of their lives. The mission at The Balancing Act is simple – the show strives to help today’s modern woman balance it all by bringing them positive solutions to enrich and empower them. Entertaining, educational and trusted by women, viewers can tune in to America’s premier morning show The Balancing Act on weekday mornings at 7:00 am (ET/PT) airing on Lifetime television. For additional information or to view a segment visit: http://www.thebalancingact.com
For more information regarding O2 Media, Branded Entertainment, Product Placement and TV Brand Integration go to: http://o2mediainc.com/Pages/187/Branded-Entertainment
Join the Conversation!
Like us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/TheBalancingActFans
Follow us on Twitter at: http://twitter.com/balancingacttv
Watch us on YouTube at: http://www.youtube.com/thebalancingact