Where® Do you Want to Go?
Next time you travel – whether you’re going for a quick, local weekend trip to a familiar place or finally visiting a new and exciting cross-country destination that you’ve dreamed of for years -- wouldn’t you love to have a resource that gives you all the latest and greatest information that city has to offer?
Morris Visitor Publications, a trusted name for decades, is in the business of publishing travel guidebooks, guestbooks, maps and magazines, including Where® and City Print magazines for local destinations, and the digital guidebook and website platform www.wheretraveler.com.
For more than 75 years, Where® has been the No. 1 information source for visitors in the U.S. and abroad. Annually, Where has provided more than 90 million people with timely and local information on the best shopping, dining, cultural attractions and entertainment a city has to offer its residents and visitors.
Here’s more about Where, your best information source!
• Each edition of Where® is published and edited locally, offering first-hand, insider information from the people who know the city best.
• A monthly, portable, guidebook-style magazine with everything for readers on the go, available at the concierge desk and in-room at medium- to high-end hotels and select businesses.
• Where useful articles, timely sidebars and comprehensive listings provide the most complete guide to the city’s top restaurants, shops, shows, attractions, exhibits, and tours.
• At Where, the resources are global but the expertise is local. The local editors cover what’s happening in 46 destinations worldwide, giving travelers an inside connection to cities across the globe.
So if you’re planning a trip or you’ve already arrived, Where® is your go-to resource for everything you need to see the best of top destinations around the world. Are you local? Where is a great way to keep your finger on the pulse of your home city.
“Where® is proud to partner with Lifetime Television and “The Balancing Act™,” providing an insider’s view of the destinations that play host to their Balance Your Life Road Tour.™ Like Where®, the Tour informs and entertains audiences, utilizing global resources to create a dynamic, truly local experience,"— Donna Kessler, President, Morris Media Network.
Catch Where magazine covering exciting events and people at these Road Tour Cities www.thebalancingact.com/tour
• October 11-14 Orlando, FL
• October 18-21 Jacksonville, FL
To get started on planning your trip, visit: www.wheretraveler.com.