Whether we want to write a quick love note, pen a letter to a long lost friend, or let our imaginations soar through doodling, writing to express ourselves is an art that lives on through the generations.
For many people, the art of writing and creative expression has been altered due to physical discomfort, especially those suffering from arthritis or joint pain –and Pilot Pen has writing tools just for you:
• Pilot’s spirit of innovation has always focused on serving consumers’ unmet writing needs, making writing a pleasure with exceptionally-designed, smooth writing pens.
• Introduced in 1995, the Dr. Grip is the first truly ergonomic writing instrument and the only pen commended by the Arthritis Foundation for ease-of-use.
• Pilot Pen helps you celebrate the art of writing and self-expression. Visit PowerToThePen.com to share your Pilot masterpiece.
Pilot continues its legacy of producing high-quality writing instruments with the Dr. Grip line of products – your prescription for ultimate writing comfort. The Dr. Grip pen:
• Surpassed competitors in overall comfort ratings for users both WITH and WITHOUT arthritis.
• Features an ergonomic cushion grip that alleviates writing fatigue and eliminates joint stress
• Highlights a formula that allows for smooth writing and a smear proof presentation
• Dr. Grip pens are retractable and refillable.
• Recently unveiled a new sleek design.
• As the No. 1-selling ergonomic pen in the United States, Dr. Grip is available in ballpoint, gel and mechanical pencil and can be found at retailers nationwide.
In this digital age, Pilot Pen helps you find the “write” pen for you and your personal style.
For more information, please www.powertothepen.com