Is your hair falling out, breaking off or thinning?
If so, you’d be in the company of millions of women. Statistics reveal that genetic hair loss strikes about 30 million women in the U.S. alone -- that’s not counting women who suffer from hair loss due to other non-genetic reasons. Worldwide, about 50% of women aged 40 and over experience hair loss or thinning.
Hair loss can be caused or triggered by 1) hair chemical treatments 2) heat styling 3) stress 4) medications 5) hormones / pregnancy 6) crash dieting 7) vitamin deficiency 8) genetics 9) age and other reasons.
It’s normal to lose up to 100 strands of hair per day!
Did you know Hair grows in three phases: growing, resting, and shedding? At any time, 90% of hair is in the hair growth phase (can last 3 - 7 yrs.). The other hairs will be in the resting phase (2 - 4 wks.) or shedding phase (about 3 months).
Restore your crowning glory! Hairfinity from Brock Beauty provides nutrients for hair health, and contains vitamins specifically for hair including:
• Biotin - promotes healthy hair growth & protects against dryness; also increases the elasticity of the hair's cortex, preventing breakage.
• Niacin (Vitamin B3) - promotes scalp circulation.
• Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) – prevents hair loss.
• Vitamin A is an antioxidant that helps produce healthy sebum in the scalp.
• Vitamin C is an antioxidant that helps maintain hair and skin health.
• Vitamins B6 and B12 - prevents hair loss.
True or False:
• Trimming / Cutting the hair helps it grow thicker and faster – False!
Hair is dead. Cutting it off does not affect how it grows. Cut hair seems to appear thicker because the new ends have not been worn down. As time passes, these ends will also become worn down and appear thinner.
• Eating more protein will help hair to grow – False!
Hair is made up of protein; however, protein needs to be applied topically to help strengthen hair. Overuse of protein on hair can lead to damage.
• There is Nothing you can do to prevent Hair Loss / Thinning – False!
• Hairfinity can Help* – True!
We take vitamins for our overall health— so why not our hair?
For more information, please visit: www.hairfinity.com and www.brockbeauty.com
* The views and nutritional advice expressed by Hairfinity are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service.