Do you have an idea for a cool product tucked away that you’re ready to bring forward?
That’s what happened to Christine, a New York model, who had an idea for creating an edible bowl. Her idea came from watching football players eat cookies off a tray filled with milk. Years later she contacted George Davison, Founder and CEO of Davison Inventing whose expert team helped her get started.
After changing the concept a little and creating more appealing packaging, the edible “Brownie Bowl” was born!
Now her product is sold in stores and used by professional bakers and enjoyed by brownie lovers everywhere. Yum!
Davison Inventing can:
• Offer inventors a way to pursue their ideas in a safe, easy and affordable way.
• Turn concept of creative idea into a viable product.
• Build your product into a working prototype or product sample that can be presented.
• Guide the entire process every step of the way.
• Work with you to turn your idea into product sample complete with packaging, and then work to connect you to companies who may want to license or buy your idea.
• Protect your idea – it always belongs to you!
For over 20 years, Davison has guided everyday people like you to “Dare to Invent”.