Have you ever faced a problem that could be solved with your own invention but you just don’t know how to get started?
If you’re ready to take that leap of faith, why not get started with Davison Inventing? George Davison, CEO and Founder, and also known as “Mr. D” has been helping people like you bring your invention to life for over 20 years.
“Dare to Invent” is a webisode series that showcases everyday people’s invention successes through the step-by-step guidance of the Davison team.
One story involves Kay from Michigan who watched as her dog’s paws became dry and infected from the salty snow and ice when let outside. Her dog’s discomfort inspired her to take her idea for protective shoes for dogs to Davison Inventing.
Davison’s Design Team went to work and came up with a prototype of a shoe to protect a dog’s paws. But there were no takers from the retail world, so it was back to the drawing board. After a design adjustment and much more fashionable look, PUGZ shoes for dogs was born, and brought to store shelves!
When you’re ready to get started, remember Davison:
• Offers inventors a way to pursue their ideas in a safe, easy and affordable way.
• Turn concept of creative idea into a viable product.
• Build your product into a working prototype or product sample that can be presented.
• Guide the entire process every step of the way.
• Works with you to turn your idea into product sample complete with packaging, and then work to connect you to companies who may want to license or buy your idea.
• Protect your idea – it always belongs to you!