When you browse in a stores’ kitchen section, filled with shelves of gadgets and interesting products, do you ever think to yourself, “Gee, I could have thought of that!”
Well, one woman in Minnesota, did just that! Jean, a homemaker, mom and grandma wanted to make her husband’s favorite meatballs – but without all the grease. After looking around various stores and coming up empty, she decided to take on the project herself.
Jean turned to Davison Inventing to guide her through the process step-by-step. Davison has been in the inventing business for over 20 years. George Davison (“Mr. D”) has a passion for helping people invent. His Davison Inventing method can:
• Offer inventors a way to pursue their ideas in a safe, easy and affordable way.
• Turn concept of creative idea into a viable product.
• Build your product into a working prototype or product sample that can be presented.
• Guide the entire process every step of the way.
• Work with you to turn your idea into product sample complete with packaging, and then work to connect you to companies who may want to license or buy your idea.
• Protect your idea – it always belongs to you!
After Davison’s design team made a couple changes to improve on Jean’s prototype, and extensive testing was conducted, Jean’s Meatball Maker hit store shelves! Jean and her family are now able to enjoy those great tasting meatballs— cooked in a healthier way!