Do you have a pet?
Over a million pets live with us in our homes -- and we love them, but their dander and loose fur that can cause allergies that irritate our eyes and skin? Not so much!
Contrary to popular belief, the direct cause of allergies isn’t a pet's hair or fur – those are just the carriers - it‘s caused by dander, skin gland secretions that reside on the hair which can remain airborne almost indefinitely.
With regular bathing and deshedding the loose hair and dander, you can control the allergens levels in the air by as much as 85%.
The FURminator deShedding line of products can help reduce shedding up to 90%.
Did you know that...?
• Shedding is a natural process but is controllable.
• All dogs, cats and rabbits shed to some extent.
• Double-coated breeds, like Akita’s, Collies, German Shepherds, etc., have two kinds of hair: a thick outer coat and a softer undercoat; they can shed excessive amounts of hair, contaminated with allergens.
• Hairless animals even shed, but their shedding is just limited to skin shedding.
• Short-haired breeds can shed as much as long-haired breeds.
• Shaving an animal's coat does not reduce shedding. This process merely makes the hair that is shed much shorter. Shaving a pet also puts him at risk without protection from the sun or extreme temperatures.
The FURminator deShedding tools come in different sizes to match to your pet’s size - from toy to giant – and length of hair, long or short, to comfortably remove your pet’s loose undercoat while dramatically reducing shedding.
You can’t Stop Shedding but you can Start to Control the amount of fur left on your floors, carpets and couches.
For more information, please visit: www.furminator.com