Do you like to spice it up in the kitchen? Do you want to put your signature on every meal you create and make it your own? Is time the only thing keeping you from creating original and delicious meals for your family?
Yakisoba Ramen Noodles is coming to your rescue! Quick and easy to prepare, as well as nutritious, you can have a spectacular meal on the table in less than ten minutes using any one of their 13 flavor varieties.
A mainstay in Asia for centuries, ramen noodles are the start to creating lunches or dinners that are limited only by imagination and a few extra ingredients. Adding only water and the flavorful spice packet, Yakisoba cooks up in just four minutes in the microwave. Add in your own protein or vegetables, and you have a complete meal in no time! Yakisoba is packaged in convenient, microwavable dishes.
Chef Chris Paul of Maruchan demonstrated two delicious Eastern Southwestern dishes in minutes, here’s how:
• Start with the Jalapeno Cheddar Yakisoba Noodles, cook according to directions
• Once the noodles are cooked, add some corn, black beans, cooked bacon and jalapeno peppers and pimentos
• Blend together in a mixing bowl and you have one amazing Southwestern dinner!
• Next, cook the Beef Taco Yakisoba Noodles as directed
• Prepare guacamole or use the store-bought variety
• Put some sour cream in a bowl and salsa in another bowl
• Serve with tortilla chips and you have a quick taco dip appetizer
That’s how simple it is to put together a nutritious and easy meal that the entire family will love. No matter how much or how little time you have in the kitchen, there’s always time to make a satisfying and delicious meal with Yakisoba!
For more information on Maruchan’s Yakisoba Ramen Noodles please visit their website at www.maruchan.com.