The world is becoming more global every day – and businesses need to be able to respond at lighting quick speed to keep up.
Did you know that 36 million people work at least some of the time out of their homes, and that figure is expected to almost double by the year 2016?
With more and more people working remotely, business communications systems are critically important -- for everyone from the traditional office worker to the independent entrepreneur – to be connected in a globalized world.
Mitel,® a global provider of business communications, delivers a powerful suite of advanced communications and collaboration capabilities. Their solutions provide the flexibility and simplicity that small, medium and large businesses need to support today's dynamic work environment --whether that be a work-from-home, combined work-from-home and small office, or just a business office solution.
You can now work independently from anywhere, anytime.
Work faster, smarter and more effectively with Mitel:
• Any mobile phone can be used as a full business communications solution, taking geography out of the equation. You can now work from anywhere!
• You can make and receive calls from your PC or tablets
• Mitel allows people to work from home with a system that works through their internet connection
• Receive voicemail in your email (listened to on your PC or mobile device)
• You’ll be able to use your mobile device of choice as a business phone without incurring any mobile expenses
• Home workers or other businesses can have an "in-office" experience anywhere, on any device
• Conference call with co-workers, business partners and clients while all working on the same document in real time
All you need to do is PLUG IN and GO TO WORK!
Mitel’s communication and collaboration tools help you communicate securely and efficiently while you remain independent.
For more information, please visit: www. Mitel.com