Plunge into the dazzling blue sea, dive deep under colorful vibrant aquatic life, feel the power of cascading waterfalls, discover spectacular magical marine adventures ……
…... Hike through lush tropical rainforests, see nature’s exotic flora and fauna, delve into the profound mystery of unearthed ceremonial caves, explore ancient mystical Mayan temples and treasures, and absorb the rich history and culture ……. of Belize.
Are you ready to get away?
Belize offers travelers a richly rewarding Caribbean getaway with enough inland and ocean adventures to last a lifetime. In just a two-hour flight from the U.S., adventure seekers and vacation travelers will touch down in one of the last unspoiled places on Earth located on the eastern coast of Central America.
For generations the English-speaking people of Belize have preserved the country’s unique mystical Maya heritage and history and blended it with modern day adventure for visitors to enjoy.
Fascinating Fun facts about Mother’s Nature Best Kept Secret :
• Surrounded by longest barrier reef in the western hemisphere
• Home to the “Great Blue Hole” which can be seen from outer space
• Hundreds of Islands to play on
• Formerly a British Colony called British Hondurus
• Dive Sites for Beginners to Advanced Divers
• Kids can mingle with the welcoming locales and learn about traditional clothing, arts and crafts
• 2012 is the Year of the Maya – celebrating Mayan culture with year-round festivities
• Great for family vacations, romantic getaways and single’s adventure
Belize is still the home of the vibrant Mayan culture, from hieroglyphs inscribed on ancient temples to the many rich artifacts found throughout the country. From the turquoise waters to the lush rainforests, a world of discovery and extraordinary experiences awaits.