BEFORE YOU APPLY
Applications will be accepted through June. Interviews will be scheduled in July. Your journey begins in August.
Mission Makeover is a reality TV show unlike any other...real women, real lives, real commitment, real solutions. It's a unique opportunity for a select few. Are you ready to take the ultimate journey to better health?
The moment of change starts now....
Your Mission, should you choose to accept it, will require the following:
- Eligibility Requirements
- What Is Expected of You
- Voluntary Participation Agreement and Release Authorization
"Mission Makeover" Requirements:
- Attendance and participation in scheduled shoots. Punctuality is critical. (Shoots usually require 3 complete days per week and locations may vary across Miami-Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach counties. Flexibility is important as schedules may sometimes change.)
- Follow supervised and unsupervised work-outs that do require a DAILY commitment.
- Follow a designated nutrition plan and meal guidelines as dictated by our "Mission Makeover" experts. (Participants may be required to undergo medical exams as necessary.)
- Follow and adhere to a designated nutrition plan and meal guidelines as dictated by our "Mission Makeover" Experts. This is NOT a "eat whatever you want" plan.
- Participants will meet with our "Mission Makeover" Experts on a regular basis either by phone or in person. Experts include: Trainer, Nutritionist, Life Coach, etc.
- Must have transportation to and from all required supervised work-outs and shoots.
- Be comfortable sharing extremely personal insights and aspects of your life. This is critical to the success of your mission as well as the show. Our program will also focus on family dynamics.
- Grant camera crews and producers access to your "personal space," including your home, outside activities, friends & relatives, and job IF reasonable.
- Participants will be required to keep a journal and use social media platforms throughout the duration of the mission.
- YOU, YOU, YOU must want this! It all starts and ends with YOU!
- You must reside in or be willing to relocate to South Florida.
- You must be 18 years of age or older, as of the date of your Application.
- You must be a citizen or legal permanent resident of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia.
- Please fill out this Application ('Application') legibly, using blue or black ink.
- Answer all questions honestly and to the best of your ability. Do not leave any questions unanswered. If questions do not apply, write N/A as a response.
CONTESTANT APPLICATION: Mission Makeover Season 4
Health & Wellness TV, LLC ('Producer') is producing the television program series special titled 'Mission Makeover' ('Program').
* For verification purposes only pursuant to 18 U.S.C. §§ 2256 et seq.